Town of GermantownOffice Website of the Town of Germantown, Juneau County, WI
Planning Commission Meeting
Town of Germantown Town Hall
N7560 17th Avenue
New Lisbon, WI 53950
August 5, 2015
Present: Chairman Dale Simonson, Members Roger Bean, Paul Szymaszek, George Vukich, Keith Korbein, Justin Sornsin, Administrative Assistant Linda Salzwedel
Absent: Shannon Vogele, Zoning Administrator Dick Martin
The meeting was called to order in the Town of Germantown at 5:32 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
The pledge of allegiance was recited by all.
June 18 meeting minutes
A motion was made by George Vukich, seconded by Justin Sornsin to approve the minutes from the June 18, 2015 commission meeting. Motion carried.
Discussion and possible approval of recommending to the board to delete Ordinance 1, 2A, 3, 6 and 21.
A motion was made by Roger Bean, seconded by Justin Sornsin, to recommend to the board to delete Ordinances 1, 2A, 3, 6, and 21. Motion carried. These will be put on the agenda for the Board meeting, to be voted on.
Discussion and possible approval of recommending to the board to amend the following ordinances, to remove verbiage relating to fees, and replace it with reference to the fee schedule: 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 18, 23, 24, 30, 31, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 43, 44, 46, 47, 50, 51, 52, 52A.
A motion was made by Justin Sornsin, seconded by George Vukich, to recommend to the board the above changes. Motion carried. These will be put on the agenda for the Board meeting, to be voted on.
Discussion and possible approval of other changes to ordinances 4, 7, 8 and 31.
- Ordinance 4: raise fee to $20. Not voted on. Tabled for next meeting.
- Ordinance 7: Add
- 15th Avenue north from Hwy G to 32nd Street
- 16th Avenue north from County G to 32nd Street
A motion was made by Dale Simonson, seconded by Roger Bean to approve the additions to Ordinance 7. Motion carried. Was decided not to put on the Board’s agenda for August.
- Ordinance 8: raise fee. Not voted on. Tabled for next meeting.
- Ordinance 31: Changes to 31.6(6) in bold below:
- 6(6) Succession to authority of Town Chairperson. In the event that the Town Board Chairperson is absent from the state or is physically unavailable to exercise the authority vested in this ordinance, or has been incapacitated by accident, disease or injury, then the powers contained in this ordinance shall transfer to a person designated by a Resolution, enacted in May of each year, naming a Line of Succession approved by a majority vote of the Town Board.
A motion was made by George Vukich, seconded by Keith Korbein to approve the change to Ordinance 31. Motion carried. Was decided not to put on the Board’s agenda for August.
Next Meeting Date:
September 9, 2015, 5:30 p.m. at the Town Hall
A motion was made by Roger Bean, seconded by Keith Korbein, to adjourn at 6:19p.m. Motion carried 7-0.