Town of Germantown
Office Website of the Town of Germantown, Juneau County, WI
The Township of Germantown is a member of CRAM (County Recycling Agreement of Municipalities). Ten townships are currently members of this agreement. Each Town member belonging to CRAM has its own Recycling Ordinance and is responsible for its enforcement in the Township. The disposal site is at the Juneau County Landfill W7611 Ceylon Road, New Lisbon, WI. CRAM users are to stop at the window to register their Town with the landfill operator each time the landfill is visited. Information on how to recycle and what is to be recycled is included in the annual tax bill. This information is also available at the Town Hall.
C.R.A.M Recycling Program at the Juneau County Landfill located at W7611 Ceylon Road, New Lisbon, WI.
Hours: Monday-Wednesday-Thursday 8:00am to 3:30pm
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Again, be sure to register with the scale operator before unloading.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE RECYCLED (Can be comingled)
- Glass-anything made 100% glass, cleaned, label removed
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Aluminum-cans only, siding in metal pile
- Paper-all non-corrugated paper
- Plastic-Milk, soda, soap bottles only
- Tin-Cans–Must be rinsed clean.
These Items at Various Drop Off Areas Near the Juneau County Landfill Office:
- Batteries, Crankcase Oil, Anti-Freeze, Microwaves, Metal or Aluminum Roofing, Scrap Metal, Compost-Grass Clippings, Leaves, Household
These Items Dropped Off Near the Juneau County Landfill Office for Extra Fees:
- $20.00 Fee: Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers
- $15.00 Fee: Computer Monitors, Televisions, Starter Ballasts, and Capacitors
- $5.00 Fee: Microwaves
- $0.10/Pound: Tires
- $1.00 each for florescent bulbs
Landfill Rates: $56.00/Ton or $5.00 Minimum
Acceptable Items for Juneau County Landfill Disposal:
- Common Household Trash, Various Other Household Items, Demolished Buildings (metal removed), Furniture, Livestock and Deer Carcasses, Asphalt Roofing Material
- HAZARDOUS WASTE
- FRIABLE ASBESTOS
- AMMUNITION EXPLOSIVES
- RADIOACTIVE WASTE
- BRUSH/TREE BRANCHES