Town of GermantownOfficial Website of the Town of Germantown, Juneau County, WI
Joint Town Board/Planning Commission Meeting
Town of Germantown Town Hall
N7560 17th Avenue
New Lisbon, WI 53950
November 18, 2020
Immediately to follow the 5:30 pm public hearing
The Planning Commission of the Town of Germantown, Juneau County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the Joint public meeting of the Town Board and the Planning Commission to immediately follow the 5:30pm public hearing on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at the Town of Germantown Town Hall, N7560 17th Avenue, New Lisbon, Wisconsin.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Discussion and any clarification with Vierbicher on proposed changes to sections 2, 3, 5, 6 and 11 of the Zoning Ordinance and Sections 2-19 of the Land Use Ordinance.
- Possible recommendation and approval of the proposed changes to sections 2, 3, 5, 6 and 11 of the Zoning Ordinance and Sections 2-19 of the Land Use Ordinance.
- Work Session on Sign Ordinance
- Work Session on Camping Ordinance
- Adjourn Meeting
Shannon Armel, Chairman
Meeting notice posted this 30th of October 2020, at:
- Town of Germantown Townhall – N7560 17th Avenue
- Germantown Junction – N7010 Hwy 58
- Buckhorn Store – N8414 County Rd G